Our Black Friday coverage continues today with the best deals you can find on MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and iMac. As with all Black Friday deals, we aren’t sure how long any of these will last, and prices are always fluctuating, so if you see something you want, be sure to buy it soon.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
If you’re looking for something other than Macs, be sure to visit our Black Friday 2022 Roundup for all of the best deals and discounts happening today.
Need Help Deciding?
Read our buyer’s guides comparing your various options before you shop this season.
For full details on each Mac, explore our roundups.
More Black Friday Deals
13-inch MacBook Pro (2022)
- M2 256GB – $1,149.00 at Amazon ($150 off)
14-inch MacBook Pro (2021)
- 8-Core M1 Pro, 512GB – $1,599.99 at Amazon / Best Buy ($399 off, lowest ever)
- 10-Core M1 Pro, 1TB – $1,999.99 at Amazon ($499 off, lowest ever)
16-inch MacBook Pro (2021)
- 10-Core M1 Pro, 512GB – $1,999.99 at Amazon / Best Buy ($499 off, lowest ever)
- 10-Core M1 Pro, 1TB – $2,199.99 at Amazon / Best Buy ($499 off, lowest ever)
- 10-Core M1 Max, 1TB – $3,049.00 at Best Buy ($450 off, lowest ever)
MacBook Air (2020)
- M1 256GB – $799.00 at Amazon ($200 off, lowest ever)
MacBook Air (2022)
- M2 256GB – $1,049.99 at Amazon / B&H Photo ($150 off, lowest ever)
- M2 512GB – $1,299.00 at Best Buy ($200 off, lowest ever)
24-inch iMac (2021)
- M1 Chip w/ 7-Core GPU, 256GB – $1,149.99 at Amazon ($149 off, lowest ever)
- M1 Chip w/ 8-Core GPU, 256GB – $1,349.99 at Amazon ($149 off, lowest ever)
- M1 Chip w/ 8-Core GPU, 512GB – $1,549.99 at Amazon ($149 off, lowest ever)
27-inch iMac (2020)
- 3.1 GHz 6-Core, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD – $1,199.99 at Amazon / Best Buy ($599 off, lowest price)
- 3.8 GHz 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD – $1,699.99 at Best Buy ($599 off, lowest ever)
We’re keeping track of all of the season’s best Apple-related deals in our Black Friday roundup, so be sure to check back throughout the month for an updated list of all the most notable discounts you’ll find for Black Friday 2022.
Retailers have been waiting longer and longer to reveal their specific plans for the week of Black Friday, now that the shopping event begins as early as October and most companies focus on “early Black Friday” deals first. Today, we’ve finally got more information from Walmart and all the official Black Friday discounts you can expect to shop this week. Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner …
Last week was jam-packed with early Black Friday deals, and now that the shopping holiday is right around the corner, we’re going back through all of the best sales you might have missed over the past week and updating as prices change and new deals arrive. As with all holiday shopping, there’s no guarantee that better prices won’t come around later in the season, but if you want to shop early,…
Following in the footsteps of Target and Walmart, Best Buy this week detailed its plans for the Black Friday shopping holiday and its schedule looks a lot like other retailers. In terms of sales, Best Buy has the expected list of TVs, appliances, video games, computers, streaming devices, and more. Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a…
Although we’ve been tracking Black Friday deals for a few weeks now, the shopping holiday is officially kicking off this week and we’re highlighting the best sales for each of Apple’s product lines. In this article, you’ll find the best Black Friday sales on AirPods 2, AirPods 3, AirPods Pro, AirPods Pro 2, and AirPods Max. Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors….
Apple plans to release iOS 16.2 in December, according to Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman and a report about the update enabling 5G support in India. The update remains in beta testing for now, with many new features and changes already uncovered. iOS 16.2 introduces a number of new features, including Apple’s new whiteboard app Freeform, two new Lock Screen widgets for Sleep and Medications, the…
Apple’s Phil Schiller, responsible for Apple events and the App Store, has deactivated his Twitter account following recent developments on the platform. Schiller often used his account to promote new Apple products, services, software, and initiatives and interact with customers. As noted on Twitter by Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman, however, Schiller’s account no longer exists. The account had…
Earlier this year, Apple launched a feature allowing residents of participating U.S. states to add their driver’s license or state ID to the Wallet app on the iPhone and Apple Watch, providing a convenient and contactless way to display proof of identity or age. As we wait for IDs in the Wallet app to expand to additional U.S. states, here is everything you need to know about how the feature …